Real not looking great at the moment and I expect Lasso to use more defensive minded tactic against Darussafaka, which is often struggling with offensive quality. On other side, Darussafaka is low pace team with good defense, especially in home games. Trends also pointing to under.
- Expected pace: 140 attacks
- Home avg. scoring: 1,02-1,10 pts/attack
- Away avg. scoring: 1.08-1,15 pts/attack
- Expected total range: 147-158 pts
- Real 10-5 for UNDER on the road
- Darussafaka 10-5 for UNDER at home
Both games in Madrid were low-paced (143 attacks) and it should drop even more in Turkey, while defensive performance should improve from both sides.
Pick: Under 160,5 @ 1.95