Power rating shows how good is team betting form. Teams placed at the top of the ranking earned more with straight bets on their handicap and have better potential for investing in next round. However, in order to make any serious conclusions, it is necessary to build on the results of 2-3 rounds.
The best way to use power rating is look at index. Zero index means that team has zero power in terms of covering the spread. The higher index (above 0) the more power team has, the lower index (below) zero means that has less power to cover the spread.
Euroleague Teams Power Rating
Top-16. Round 4
|Place||+/-||Team||W||L||ATSW||ATSL||Index||Line HC||Line Total||HC cover||Total cover|
W – numbers of won games+/- – position change since last week Symbols
- L – number of lost games
- ATS W – How many times team won against the spread (ATS)
- ATS L – how many times team lost against the spread
- Index – a digital indicator that is calculated using a special formula and takes into account the following factors:
- The total number of wins and losses
- The total number of won spreads
- Roster quality
- Average handicap coverage
- Line HC – average handicap team gets from bookmakers
- Line Total – average total teams gets from bookmakers
- HC cover – by how many points team covers pre-match handicap line in average
- Total cover – by how many points team cover pre-match total line in average
Handicaps and total taken by value from the closing line at Pinnacle. Handicap and total outcomes decides without including OT.
Dear webmasters! If you want to use information from my version of euroleague teams betting power rating, please insert copyright link to this page.