Darussafaka – Galatasaray
- Home avg. pace: 143 attacks (-)
- Home avg. scoring: 1,01-1,10 pts/attack
- Away average pace: 144 attacks (-)
- Away avg. scoring: 0,99-1,12 pts/attack
- Expected pace: 142 attacks
Expected total range: 142-157 points
Very important game for Darussafaka. They are still chasing Crvena Zvezda for last playoff spot and needs victory to keep pressure on them. Galatasaray playing for pride only and not motivated here. Game pace is ok for under bet, but line is a little bit low, because there is a good chance for 1,10 pts/attack and we need at least 156,5 line to take under before the game.
Advice: Take UNDER 158+ at in-play at HT, if game pace slow and percentage above an average
Olympiacos – Real Madrid
Olympiacos had difficult game with OT in Belgrade on Wednesday. Teams that secured home-court advantage, but impossible to understand their long-term goals, because now Top-4 teams may try to choose more comfortbable opponent in the semifinal.
Lojeski is game time decision for the hosts. Real is coming with best roster, but they are 2-7 ATS in their last 9 road games in Euroleague. And this is the only reason, which is talking against them in Greece.
Pure value on Real, but there are enough reason not take them:
- historical h2h record
- they are ok with a loss up to 17 points (but will seek lower margin to keep 3 way tie against Oly and CSKA)
- hard to predict how teams will perform playing after less than 48 hours
- 2-7 ATS record in last 9 road games
I would consider an over 156.5 here, due the bad defense from Real and doubtful importance of the game. Game pace at least should suit well for scoring points.
Paid picks & previews
- Unics – CSKA Moscow
- Barcelona – Crvena Zvezda